Thursday, July 25, 2013

what should i be looking for in a coffee maker?

Q. I want a coffee machine that takes both instant and ground coffee, and it should do cappuccino, latte, Americano and mocha.
Do the watts and the pressure differ?
It's for domestic use.
What do u recommend?

A. if your in the uk argos has some good ones ! i bought a moulenex one for about £50 does all that ;O)

How to stop my coffee maker from falling?
Q. I have bought a Bialetti expresso pot, but find that it only just sits on the gas hob. Today it fell off and spilt hot coffee everywhere. Does anyone know if I can buy something to fit on the gas hob so that it will sit securely?

A. You need a gas ring reducer. See below. I use one of these rings when using a Bialetti 3 cup espresso machine.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment